Friday, February 6, 2009

Happenings

I'm wishing I could share what's on my heart tonight.  I want to badly, but I'm just not entirely sure who all reads my blog.  Nothing bad has happened between myself or anyone else- there are just things happening in our life right now that in a few days, when we make it known to the world (at least our world), will rock the boat.  There are some who just won't understand- who won't even want to.  There are some who will have a hard time with it, then will be happy for us.  It's causing turmoil inside of me, because I know the conflict ahead and I dread it.  But I know that what we are doing is the right thing to do.  If anyone thinks of us in the next few days, throw up a prayer that God would continue to confirm to us this path He is leading us down and that we would be obedient, no matter the consequences.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Praying for you and your family, sweet Amy!

Jill said...

You're in our thoughts and prayers as well! You're a great Mom and you know whats best for yourself and your family, whatever it may be! I'm here for ya if you wanna talk!

Email- mom2knkc@inna.net

(((BIG HUGS)))

Jill said...

Of course I will pray, my friend. I know you will follow the course you feel the Lord calling you to. I'm here if you need an ear.

Curly said...

I started a secret blog when I really needed to get some stuff out. I is pretty hard to find and does not point back to me. It helped. I rarely go to it now, but I know it is there when I need it. You are in my prayers.

Lori said...

I will pray for you. :)