Friday, February 27, 2009

Gonna Soak Up the Sun

I'm heading to Phoenix next weekend!  I haven't seen my older brother and his family for 2 1/2 years!  Their youngest was 3 months old the first and last time I saw him.  I can't wait.
I'm going by myself- this is the first time that I'll be away from Jada since her diagnosis.  Jeff has the entire weekend off, so I know that she's in good hands.  So- while I'm excited about going, I'm somewhat anxious about leaving her.  The last time I went away by myself was a little over 9 years ago- to a friend's wedding in Georgia and David was 11 months old.   I think I'm overdue!!

                     


3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm excited for you and your lil' trip! I have friends in AZ I still need to meet in person! So glad you'll get to see your brother after such a long time. It's been just over a year for me, so I can't believe you've had to wait that long. Hope it goes great and that Jada's #s will be amazingly right on target.

Jill said...

YAYYY! Have fun and enjoy your weekend :)

Wendy said...

Small world! I live in the Phx area :) You'll enjoy the weather right now, that's for sure!!! Be sure to come back again in July...

Enjoy your break!