Thursday, August 21, 2008

Two in Tow


I took both of my boys to school today! Eli was finally able to go after getting a permanent cast on yesterday! He was so excited yesterday to finally go to school. This is his first time in public school, as we have homeschooled up until this point. When he woke up this morning, he was so nervous that he couldn't eat breakfast. When we got there, he hesitated to go in the classroom door. His teacher greeted us and one boy even walked up to Eli and asked how he broke his arm. When I turned to go, I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eye, because I was so afraid that he would see that I was nervous for him. If I know him, he will settle in quickly and have 10 best friends by the end of the day- he won't be able to tell me anyone's name, but he will have had a blast! :)
Now I'm home with just two. I feel a little lost. Not quite sure what I'm supposed to be doing. Cleaning? Cooking? Laundry? I haven't had two in tow since before Mary Beth was born. Interestingly enough, the girls are the same age as the boys were when Mary Beth was born. (Did ya get that?) So here I am again. No lesson planning to do. No corraling the boys and saying time to start school. I miss them both already. I sound sappy, I know, but I really enjoy having them around.
Well, I'm just rambling now. I should clean my bathroom or something. Just feeling a little.....lost.

No comments: