Friday, March 6, 2009

OH --- NO!!!!

I can't believe I wrote the wrong date down for Jada's endo appointment!!  I thought it was supposed to be on Monday the 16th.   Holy cow- it's Monday the 9th!! Yes-- in a few days.  And I won't be here!!!! Jeff is going to have to brave this one on his own.  
I'm leaving for Phoenix in just a few short hours and won't be back until late Monday afternoon.  I'm feeling pretty badly about it.  Completely new doctor.  Probably a whole new way of doing things.  Crap.  I'm going to be gone.
So----if any of you think of my husband on Monday- please please please pray for him.  He's only ever been to one of her appointments and that was right after diagnosis.  Pray for a good A1C- I'm expecting it to be high- in my mind we've only had mediocre control of her numbers lately.
Well- off I go.  I'll be back next week with a report- good or bad!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Amy~ Have a safe trip :) I'm sure Jeff will do just fine! Tell him to take pen and paper with him so he can write it all down...LOL! "See" ya when you get back :)

:) Tracie said...

Have a safe trip!
I'm sure hubby will be fine, it'll do him some good to help.
We'll still pray for him to have a clear mind and dilegent questions and ease of appointment!

Jill said...

Have a safe and great trip! Try to enjoy it without too much worrying. It's okay to share some of the load sometimes, although as a mommy, I know you want to be there yourself. I'll be praying for Jeff & Jada.