I was tagged by Jill from Diabetes Sweeties to do "8 Things" some time ago! At last- here it is!8 Things I'm looking forward to.....
1. Getting to Anchorage to see my sister in law and family.
2. Getting the house organized and decorated.
3. My women's Bible study tomorrow night.
4. Planting some flowers!!!
5. Family coming to visit in August.
6. Jeff's next day off.
7. Getting a second vehicle.
8. Getting outdoors with the kids to do some hiking.
8 Things I Did Yesterday......
1. Grocery shopping
2. Had a date with my sexy husband at The Pump House- our fave restaurant in Fairbanks.
3. Picked up our new sofa!
4. Stopped at Beaver Sports to see if they had any cross country skis on clearance-nope- all the way out!
5. Had white chocolate raspberry creme brulee for dessert!
6. Taught our good friends how to take Jada's blood sugar.
7. Made dinner for the kids.
8. Talked to my brother in law on the phone.
8 Things I Wish I could Do.....
1. Find a cure.
2. Afford to fly all of my family to Alaska for a visit.
3. Get laser vision correction!!! (I'm as blind as a bat without contacts/glasses)
4. Buy a camper!
5. Fully fund my friend Kori's year long mission trip to Indonesia!
6. Have a date night with my husband once a week!
7. Have creme brulee every night!
8. Have the motivation to exercise like my husband does!
8 Shows I Watch.....
1. American Idol
2. Law & Order
4. Biggest Loser
6. Top Chef
7. The Office