Thursday, April 8, 2010

Goodbye Sam and Coops


I'm packing up baby food, bottles, diapers, wipes and extra clothes. Not my kids, but Sam and Cooper's things. And I'm getting very sad. These two kiddos have become a part of our family since I started to babysit them last fall. Today is their last day here.

Cooper was just a few months old and Samantha was 2 going on 10! Sam is a bundle of energy, always on the go, always curious, and always laughing. There's been a TON of little girl laughter in this home the past several months as she and Jada danced their way through the cold winter months in their dress up clothes. Cooper has been my snugglebug. I've loved every minute with him. He rolled over for the first time on my living room floor and it's been a joy to watch him progress from teeny tiny to now beginning to toddle around on two feet. He'll be 10 months old on Monday.

We're going to miss you, Sam and Cooper! I'm predicting LOTS of playdates in the future!!!

6 comments:

AjsMommy82 said...

:(
It's always so hard to say good-bye to the little ones when they've been such a big part of your life!

Anonymous said...

Aw, Thanks Amy! You have been so good for them! They are going to miss you too! I haven't had the heart to tell Sam yet that she won't be a "regular" over there. :( Ah well, it will be fine...I am sure you are right about the playdates! :D

Melissa's Thoughts said...

Those two little ones were so lucky to have you. It's hard to say goodbye, but you have a great adventure ahead of you.

Unknown said...

AWW they are so cute Amy.

Thanks for sharing.

Wendy said...

So sweet.. And congrats on the job!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh I know exactly how you feel. I watched my best friend's little girls for a few months and it was hard to say goodbye. :(