Thank you Melissa for giving me the Circle of Friends Award!!! For those of you who don't know Melissa, she's a D-mom who has successfully raised a son with Type 1 Diabetes who is in his freshman year of college! She's my HERO!!! Melissa has given me hope that diabetes won't always be at the forefront of my life and that....is something to look forward to!!
So, I must list 5 things that I love....shouldn't be too hard!!
1. My family. Jeff completes me in every possible way- I can't imagine my life without him. My children are the joys of my life and I am amazed at the gifts God has given us.
2. My parents and siblings. I was blessed to be raised in a home with two parents who loved each other and the Lord. I wouldn't be who I am without them. My brother and sister are two of the most amazing people that I know. My sister is my very best friend in the whole world.
3. My sister-in-laws and their families. Jesus just didn't give me sister-in-laws when I married Jeff- He gave me sisters. I truly love them and their kids (spouses, too!) and they have unconditionally loved me for 12 years!!
4. My church family. I just love them. They have been there for us and stuck with us during tough times..they have been a huge support for me with Jada.
5. Alaska. I love living here. It is a place of extreme everything..light, dark, cold, warm and the people who live here are the best thing about Alaska. They may be sourdoughs, but I love them!
And now....to give this award to 5 people.....how the HECK am I going to do that???? Wish I could give it to ALL of you!
1. Rocksee at Rocksee's At the Porch Swing
2.Shamae at Welcome to Our Crazy Happy Life
3. Rachel at One Day at a Time (congrats on the new baby Rachel!!)
4.Lora at My Diabetic Child
5.Heidi at Mattie's Diabetes
Okay, ladies....list 5 things that you love and pass it on!!