Okay, Shamae, this is for YOU! :)
1. Do you like bleu cheese? Ummm......no.....even the smell makes me gag!
2. Have you ever smoked? I really hope my mom doesn't read this.....yes...I once smoked a cigar after Jeff and I were engaged.
3. Do you own a gun? Not currently....we are SO not cool Alaskans to NOT have a gun. However, number 1 son may be getting his first .22 for his birthday. YIKES.
4. Favorite type of Food? Oh my.....is dessert a type of food? I could eat creme brulee for every meal!!!
5. Favorite type of music? I listen to mostly Christian music, some Paul Simon (thx to my hubby for that), Amy Grant has been my favorite artist since childhood.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I think hot dogs are just ok....not my fave...I do get a craving every once in a while.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Holiday Inn....we watch it every Christmas Eve while playing Santa Claus!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? What else is there???? My perfect cup of coffee....Silverhook Denali blend...black and st-r-o-o-o-n-g!!
9. Can you do push ups? Like the orange sherbet push ups the Schwann's truck used to deliver to our door? Yeah... I can do a lot of those!
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding ring.....and of course, my latest fave is that beautiful, blue circle necklace sent to us by Nicole!
11. Favorite hobby? Playing my piano, reading, hiking, hanging with friends
12. Do you have A. D. D.? Ummm...no.....that's why I'm the perfect compliment to my husband!!!!
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? YES! So blind without them.....Lasik some day!!!
14. Middle name? Leann...story behind the name? I was named after my great aunt, who later disowned our family. I then lovingly passed the middle name onto Jada!
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: 1)I love CakeBoss on TLC 2)Did Mary Beth really drink two sodas before bed tonight????? yikes. That could be a problem! 3)Do we really have to watch football all day tomorrow??
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Coffee, Water, Coke
17. Current worry? None, really. Just the typical d-mom stuff!
18. Current hate right now? Not hatin' right now. Ask me tomorrow!
19. Favorite place to be? ALASKA! Also, with my family and close friends!
20. How did you bring in the new year? I think we were driving Oklahoma to Iowa when the New Year rang in last year!
21. Someplace you’d like to go? A mid-winter escape to a warm place with sand and water. Hawaii sounds nice!
22. Name three people who will complete this. Melissa,Laura, and Jill
23. Do you own slippers? YES! An Alaskan essential!
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Burgandy
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Actually no....
26. Can you whistle? Yes
27. Where are you now? At home, in my living room, on my comfy sofa!
28. Would you be a pirate? Yeah...maybe......if I don't have to be a bad guy!
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever pops into my head!
30. Favorite Girl’s Name? Mary Beth and Jada!
31. Favorite boy’s name? David and Eli!
32. What is in your pocket right now? Nothing.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Mary Beth telling me that "God who lives in her heart, tells her brain to tell her lungs, liver, kidneys and other organs to do their job!"
34. What vehicle do you drive? Ford Expedition
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Sprained my right ankle when Eli was a little guy.....fell asleep on the chair next to his bed, when I got up to go back to our room, I didn't realize my foot had fallen asleep. Not a nice way to wake up. At the same time, had an ingrown toenail that got infected on my left foot. I could hardly get around and Jeff was gone training for a new job.
36. Do you love where you live? Oh YES! Alaska is amazing.....it's beautiful and the people are as real as you can possibly get!
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1-in the living room!
38. How many computers do you have in your house? 1 working computer...my precious Macbook! LOVE it!
39. If you changed your job, what would it be? I don't know....I LOVE being a mom and LOVE to stay at home and take care of my family. Yes....there are days......
40. If you were granted three wishes, what would they be? 1)A Cure! 2) To be debt free 3)That more people could experience the freedom of having Jesus in their lives!!